Click here to view posting and apply.
The Digital Director defines the online product offering and generates profitable revenue for WCG in this practice area. S/he is accountable for effective online strategies, plans and projects for clients of the company, delivering client service/management as well as oversight for technical design and application development. S/he also provides thought leadership, evaluates relevant strategic alliances, and is responsible for the recruitment, leadership, and management of the digital team as required.
- Defines and implements the digital product offering, including new products and/or revision of current products, based on most relevant and recent technology, to meet specific client needs:Completes technology needs assessments; optimizes existing technology; recommends necessary new technology solutions
- Identifies and implements strategic alliances to enhance the offering
- Plans for and generates profitable revenue within the social media/online practice, meeting annual goals and metrics.(ie billability and client realization targets)
- Lead client interface for technology solutions, identifying needs, establishing strategy, and creating, implementing, and communicating online development and rollout plans for all WCG clients.
- Primary technology representative for new business efforts
- Collaborates with client and account teams, including client IT staff, to determine effective technology-based solutions:; conducts systems analysis, vendor evaluation and selection
- Creates and implements plans/initiatives for the development of applications, community platforms, and other online programs